i love the travel channel too
in NYC a dirty water dog will be a dog and a roll with spicy mustard unless you ask for relish, onions or kraut.....or chilli or cheese
relish, mustard and kraut works for me
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think of hot dogs like this...
hot dog is a weiner and bun
chili dog... is chili/onions/weiner
chili bun - just chili/onions
crunch dawg - deep friend weiner..delicious
slaw dawg - slaw/chili/weiner </div></div>
Man where do you get a crunch dawg at? Sounds good to me.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
i love the travel channel too
in NYC a dirty water dog will be a dog and a roll with spicy mustard unless you ask for relish, onions or kraut.....or chilli or cheese
relish, mustard and kraut works for me
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A lot of people up north like a wiener in a bun. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I would think ketchup or mustard may be it on, but thats probably about it. </div></div>
the ketchup is originally a south jersey/philly thing
i hate it
i think ketchup on a hot dog is abou as disgusting as mustard on a burger
it goes about as well together as peanut butter and tuna fish
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I just made and ate my favorite sandwhich in the world..
bacon cheeseburger, with mustard and piled high with scrambled eggs.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Well, I lived in N. Va. and also in Carolina....Some places, if you ask for a hot dog like at a football game.......you have to be specific or they will put slaw on it.......also in Carolina you have to be specific about a hamburger also or they will put slaw on it....I took mine back and that is what they told me, unless you specify..they think you want it "all the way!" I cannot stand slaw on either or mustard.
Wow, eggs on a cheesburger???? Now that is different...I used to LOVE the Bacon Cheesburgers at Hardees a looooooooong time ago but they are not good any more....The main ingredient I believe that sets off any burger is going out to the garden and getting a big juicy ripe tomato...that sets it off.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slobber Knocker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I lived in N. Va. and also in Carolina....Some places, if you ask for a hot dog like at a football game.......you have to be specific or they will put slaw on it.......also in Carolina you have to be specific about a hamburger also or they will put slaw on it....I took mine back and that is what they told me, unless you specify..they think you want it "all the way!" I cannot stand slaw on either or mustard. </div></div>
what is this "slaw" [censored] you are talking about?
where do they put [censored] on a dog at football games?
up here go to any stadium and you get some over cooked dog stuck to a soggy bun inside of a foil bag.......which you then have to fight with in order to be able to put anything on it
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just made and ate my favorite sandwhich in the world..
bacon cheeseburger, with mustard and piled high with scrambled eggs. </div></div>
i love bacon cheeseburgers and i love scrambled eggs......just not together
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
yeah at least 2 eggs but I prefer 3,a piece of cheese bout 4 strips of bacon, a thick burger, still a lil pink in the middle, your choice of bread, rolls/buns or whitebread will work well. But you have to throw a big thick slab of mustard on it.
Best meal there is, bar none. And Im not fat, so dont think this is some slobs meal either hahaa.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah at least 2 eggs but I prefer 3,a piece of cheese bout 4 strips of bacon, a thick burger, still a lil pink in the middle, your choice of bread, rolls/buns or whitebread will work well. But you have to throw a big thick slab of mustard on it.
Best meal there is, bar none. And Im not fat, so dont think this is some slobs meal either hahaa. </div></div>
i tried that once and for some reason i dont like eggs and a burger together
but for a good time........a bacon cheese burger with a slice of pork roll (taylor ham) on each side of the burger
thats good [censored]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks